BE THE LIGHT DURING THE NIGHT: SUPPORT HOSPICE PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES
JOIN US ON FRIDAY 14th September 2018 for our much loved Hospice Midnight Walk.
We will be having 2 routes: starting both from Bugibba square
• 4 km (1 hour walk) – Starting 10.30pm @ Bugibba Square – circular route to Qawra – Finish @ Bugibba Square
• 9 Km (2 hour walk) – Starting 10.30 pm @ Bugibba Square – Finish @ Mosta Square
(transport will be provided from Mosta Square to Bugibba Square leaving at 8.30-9.00 pm sharp (Kindly book your place by the 12th September).
Both walks will start at Bugibba Square to the Aquaruim, Sunny coast, near Bella Vista. Close to Pioneer Road ring road, the 9 km walk will diverge to Mosta whilst the 4 km will continue to Bugibba Square.
The Registration fee is against a donation of €10 per person (children up to 12 yrs. – Free) which includes,
• A Commemorative T-shirt
• Refreshments en route
• Goody bag
• A certificate to all participants.
Programme for the evening will be as follows :
• 09.00 pm – 9.45 pm : Phyllisienne Brincat’s Vocal Academy
• 09.45 pm– 10.20 pm : Warm up Zumba with Marouska
• 10.20 pm : Minutes of silence to remember the departed loved ones
• 10.30 pm : Both walks set off
• Finishing Points : Presentation of Certificates & goody Bag @ – Bugibba Square & Mosta Square
Bookings can be done online using this link - click here
Or you can send the attached Registration form together with donation to Hospice Malta ( 39, Good Shepherd Avenue Balzan BZN 1623).
For further queries kindly call Anabel Spiteri on 21440085/79009616 or visit our Facebook page event through this link….